Moving to Fort Pierce in elementary school after being born in Fort Lauderdale, Ron has seen decades of growth on the Treasure Coast.
Upon graduating from Central High School, Ron entered the US Navy. After completing 4 years of military service in the Pacific and Indian Oceans, Ron attended college and seminary in Louisiana. It was during college his son and twin girls were born.
Ron and his wife, Cindy, lived and worked as missionaries in numerous Japanese cities, including Tokyo, Osaka, and smaller cities in western Japan. From 2011-2014 their work shifted to working in the tsunami disaster area, assisting victims of the tragic earthquake and tidal-wave.
Returning to his “home town” has given Ron the opportunity to now serve residents of the Treasure Coast, assisting them to locate a home or relocate their family.
- Graduate of Central High School, Fort Pierce
- Graduate of Louisiana College
- Graduate of New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary
- Served as a missionary for 33 years with the International Mission Board, SBC
- Speaks and reads Japanese. (日本語が話せます)
- Served during the Vietnam War in the US Navy as an Interior Communications Electrician
- Other work experience includes short stents as a carpenter’s helper & residential electrical during college
- Enjoys playing golf and DIY projects for self and family
- Member of St Lucie Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors